The Training calendar of AVNL IOLMK for the year 2022-23 has been prepared keeping in view the requirements of O.F.Organisation, guidelines issued by Armoured Vehicle Nigam Limited based on the training needs expressed by various divisions and feedback received from the participants.
2. IOL, Medak is always making best efforts to keep pace with the changing needs of the Organization and is accordingly designing Training Courses in Management and Technical areas.
3. Computer Numerical Control (CNC) being the Core competency area of IOL, Medak is always in the forefront of the pursuit of skills updation required for taking up the challenges of modern manufacturing by organizing courses on various types of CNC Programming, Operation and Maintenance (both Electronics & Mechanical). The programmes cover topics on the latest controllers of Siemens & Fanuc. IOLMK is glad to inform that CNC SIMULATION Software for Sinumeric 840D and FANUC SIMULATION Software have been installed in the Personal Computers for practical exposure and hands on training. Participants will have definitely take advantage of the Software for real time training on programming on Siemens and Fanuc controllers.
4. In addition to these Courses, IOL, Medak is also conducting long term training programmes i.e., Refresher Courses for JWM (PM & SG) and CM (PM). Also, designed various new short term courses such as Artificial Intelligence, CAD&D, Re-orientation course for R&D people, Industry 4.0 technologies such as Cloud computing, Machine learning and Deep Learning, Big data Analysis , IOT . Also, Courses on Welding Technology, IT & Cyber Security are also planned during 2022-23.
5. IOL, Medak is continuously striving for improving the training standards as well as infrastructure facilities. In the Hostel, Dining Hall and Recreation Room are Air Conditioned. Class Rooms are provided with UPS Systems for Power backup. Sports facilities such as Badminton, Volley Ball, Gym & Chess have been created for both long term as well as short term courses participants. Internet facility and Reference Library are made available to participants. IOL, Medak is having 100 bedded well furnished Hostel with pleasant learning facilities created for the participants. all the old buildings and mess hall have been renovated.
6. While thanking for the support and co-operation extended during all these years, IOLMK request the Sr. GMs/GMs and MDOs of Factories as well as Heads of the Departments/Units of Allied Establishments to draw full advantage from the training programmes being conducted by IOL, Medak for updating the skills and knowledge of personnel.
7. IOLMK look forward to the support and encouragement in fulfilling the objectives of IOL, Medak for providing state of the art training in consonance with evolving technological and managerial needs by sponsoring maximum number of employees from all the Factories/Units during 2022-23.