Following documents are required for issue of weapons from factories
- Original valid arms licence showing entitlement for the weapons with valid date and valid purchase period date; if in other language, should be translated in English or Hindi and attested.
- One attested photo-copy of the same licence.
- Two copies of No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Licensing Authority- one copy for factory and other copy for Police Authorities.
- Transport Licence (T/L) from Police/Licensing Authorities of the place where factory is located.
- In case your licence is valid for All India or for the state where factory is located, then No Objection Certificate & Transport Licence are NOT required.
Weapons will not be issued on authority. However, delivery is permissible on behalf of the customer only to RETAINER. In that case, the name of the retainer must be endorsed in the Arms Licence along with passport size photo duly stamped/countersigned by the licensing authority. The retainer must also bring from the customer an authority letter for collecting the weapon, wherein the retainer's signature is attested by the customer.